Saniona AB's Initial Public Offering (IPO) will commence today on March 4, 2014, in advance of the listing on AktieTorget, Sweden. The subscription period runs until March 18, 2014. The company will raise a total of SEK 17 million before subscription costs if the offering is fully subscribed. Saniona will participate in a number of information meetings and a web-conference in connection with the IPO in order to provide information about the company and its plans. Memorandum, teaser and subscription form are available in Swedish at the homepage of Saniona AB (publ), AktieTorget and Sedermera Fondkommission (http://www.saniona.com, http://www.aktietorget.se and http://www.sedermera.se).
Motives for new issue
Saniona is a research and development company focusing on drugs to treat diseases of the central nervous system, autoimmune diseases, and for pain relief. Saniona has a significant portfolio of potential drug candidates in the pre-clinical and phase 1 clinical stage. The company collaborates with global pharmaceutical companies such as Janssen and Pfizer. Saniona will use the proceeds from the IPO to accelerate the growth of the company, both in terms of research and development as well as establishment of new collaborations with renowned pharmaceutical companies.
Summary of subscription offer
• Subscription period: March 4 – 18, 2014.
• Minimum subscription amount per subscriber: 1,000 shares.
• Subscription price: SEK 5.00 per share.
• Subscription amount: The offer comprises no more than 3,400,000 shares and no less than 2,000,000 shares. The company will receive a total of SEK 17,000,000 SEK before subscription costs if the offering is fully subscribed. The company has set a limit of minimum SEK 10,000,000 for the implementation of the rights issue and subsequent listing at AktieTorget.
• Number of shares before the new issue: 10,482,200 shares.
• The company's pre-money valuation: SEK 52,411,000.
• Presubscription: The Company has received subscription commitments totalling SEK 9,250,000.
Full terms and conditions, instructions for the new issue, as well as additional information about the subscription commitments may be found (in Swedish) in the Company’s memorandum.
Listing on AktieTorget
Saniona is approved for listing on AktieTorget under the condition that the company implements the planned share issue and that AktieTorget believes that conditions exist for the efficient trading in company stock. The first day of trading is expected to be April 22, 2014.
Jørgen Drejer, CEO, comments
In a very short period of time, Saniona has established itself as an interesting player in its niche – research and development of drugs for diseases of the central nervous system, autoimmune diseases and for pain relief. Having laid a solid foundation for the company and already established collaborations with some of the biggest players in the global pharmaceutical market, Saniona is now entering into a second phase by the planned listing on AktieTorget. The purpose of a listing on AktieTorget is, in short, to accelerate the growth of the company, both in terms of research and development as well as establishment of new collaborations with renowned pharmaceutical companies. Together with the Board and Saniona’s employees, I would cordially invite you to subscribe for shares in this exciting company.
Information meetings and web-conference
In connection with the IPO Saniona will participate in information meetings and a web-conference to inform of the company's operations and future plans. The company’s information sessions are free and light refreshments will be served.
• Uppsala – March 6, 2014, 18.00 – Salagatan 18 A (gamla polishuset).
• Malmö – March 10, 2014, 18.00 – Kockum Fritid, Västra Varvsgatan 8.
• Stockholm – Mars 11, 2014, 18.00 – Scandic Anglais, Humlegårdsgatan 23.
• Skellefteå – March 12, 2014, 19.00 – Scandic Hotell, Kanalgatan 75.
• Nyköping – March 13, 2014, 17.30 – Scandic City Nyköping, Brunnsgatan 31.
• Web-conference på AktieTorget’s hemsida – Mars 14, 2014, 10.00, http://www.aktietorget.se
For registration or further information about the information meetings, please contact:
Sedermera Fondkommission by e-mail: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: + 46 431-47 17 00.
Sedermera Fondkommission is financial advisor to the company in connection with the IPO on AktieTorget.
For questions regarding the issue, please contact
Sedermera Fondkommission Phone: +46 431-47 17 00
For more information on Saniona, please contact
Jørgen Drejer, CEO
Phone: + 45 2028 9705
Saniona is a leading biotech company in the field of ion channels. The company has a significant portfolio of potential drug candidates in pre-clinical and phase 1 clinical stage. Ion channels constitute a unique class of proteins that allow and control the passage of charged ions across the cell membrane. The company collaborates with global pharmaceutical companies such as Janssen and Pfizer. The Saniona team has developed research programs and drug candidates offering promise in transforming treatment of patients suffering from severe CNS diseases, inflammatory/autoimmune diseases and pain. Saniona is based in Copenhagen, Denmark where it has a research centre of high international standard. Read more at http://www.saniona.com